Tuesday, January 08, 2008

How do you improve your performance?

As a Motocross rider/racer, what do you need to do/to have, to improve your performance?

For me as a racer the are 3 main areas, as an athlete, that you need to concentrate on:
Fitness, Nutrition and Coaching (both on and off the bike) of course you need outstanding bike performance which is well maintained and a good team around you all working towards your goal (and that's the riders goal only!)

I have become really curious over the last couple of years about what I would need to be doing, if I was in a fight for a World Championship title? How could I make it possible to be in this situation?

Experiencing racing with World Champions, training with Multi National and World Champions is a great way of getting this information. Whilst I was racing I was lucky enough to be in that situation, however at that time, I was unable to make the most of it.

Now, I am in a position where, after a lot of studying and research I can use it for myself and give, racers of today, the key ingredients that make up the composition of being a champion.

Services that 'EDMASTER Coaching include: Bespoke Nutrition Plans, Fitness training Plans, Motocross Coaching, Personal Sports Psychology and Circuit training.

The 'EDMASTER Circuit training will be taking place on Tuesday mornings 9.30 until 10.30 and the track will be open from 11.30 for riders who will want to ride after training to make the most of a great day. I am really looking forward to doing this type of training as it really helped me when I was doing Grand Prix.

It will be starting mid February and I will advertise it more closer to the time.

Have fun.

No comments: