Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Balance the wheel with an abundance.

In the past I have blogged about the importance of balancing the wheel. Recently I have been working on my personnel development (one of the seven parts of balancing the wheel) and only recently, I have mentioned, living life with an abundance.

I am beginning to realise that in order to produce special results in one of the seven areas (of the wheel) it is necessary to be producing special results in the other six areas, as well.

I am currently reading 'Tour de force', a book written by a man who followed Lance Armstrong and his cycling friends/competitors. The author is quite amazed at Lance Armstrong's character and that, he is, a very special person. It would seem that he exels in balancing the wheel!

It seems, now, a long time ago since Ashley Scott from Mindracing told me that this was important and it is only now that I am beginning to understand HOW it is important.

No comments: