Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Coaching beggins

I've been evaluating my position of 'where I am at' recently and I am excited about what is coming up for me between now and the end of the year.

Firstly, I will have my wrist operated on in December. This will allow me to get back in to coaching and help other riders improve their game.

I've got a trip to America in the middle of September, which, I will talk about closer to the time.

There is always work to do at the track! I am very please with the improvements so far and I look forward to add the rest as soon as I can.

And currently, I have been busy gathering information for our new website, which, has taken longer than I imagined. I have some great ideas for the new site and look forward to having it up and running in the coming weeks.

No comments: