Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New training programme

I have recently carried out a new training programme, which works with 12 riders, and got great results with it too.

I find coaching really enjoyable, espcially now as I can use a bit of magic, to get even better results than before. I even did a class of Auto riders, the first in a long time. Impressed with how quick some of the riders are and how quick the improvers can improve, I will probably have more training for auto riders in the future.

I have also carried out some 1:1 coaching with amazing and instant results, this is already very popular with the riders.

So, dare I say, the 'EDMASTER performance coaching' website is nearly ready to go live. I say dare because I've mentioned the new DMP website a number of times and it is still in the waiting.

No comments: