Sunday, April 06, 2008

'EDMASTER Performance Coaching

Damn! After blogging about the Law of attraction, I walked into an illness which has lasted just over a week. So I ask myself 'for what purpose have I given myself the illness? and what should I be concentrating on, of which, I am currently not?'

Now, our kids have had a bug and I'm usually the only person in the household who avoids been ill, only this time I picked it up. So what was the reason for me attracting the bug?

It turns out that after training extra hard during the week my immune system was running low and allowed the bug to enter my body and there is a reason for this.

The answer to my question 'what should I be concentrating on, of which, I am currently not?' is that I am over due to see my nutritionist. During the consultation she pointed out (the nutritionist) what was going on. I am now in a position to make adjustments to my food intake to keep my immune system up to it's highest level whilst training hard.

This is great news and I am so happy to be working with her, not only for myself but for all our customers who want to make the most of their bodies performance whilst competing.

Check out our website and make the most of our services 'EDMASTER Performance Coaching

Circuit training is held at the Keep Moat Stadium in Doncaster on their Athletic track. Contrary to what the website says the circuit training entails alot of running among other strength exercise. This will take place on Tuesday morning and Doncaster Moto Parc is open for practice from 11am.

I have created this training so that I can have the best days training possible as I am now in a rush to be ready for my first race in June. Please come along and train with me and we make improvements together.

No comments: