Friday, April 18, 2008

Strength work

Unfortunately on Tuesday the piston broke on my bike (only a crack) which meant that I was unable to ride Tuesday and Wednesday this week. After riding today it became apparent that missing out on riding and gym work makes a noticeable difference (for me) in my strength.

Today has been long motos, tomorrow is short and fast. It will be interesting to find out if my strength has altered much for these types of sessions, regardless, it is important for me to keep doing my strength training, even when I come against bike problems. Lesson learned!

The track today was soft and rutted, awesome, I love riding when there are long ruts, whether they be on straights or corners, especially when doing the longer motos where speed is less important and therefore is easier to be smooth.

I am sooo looking forward to riding tomorrow, even more so if it rains over night!

Have fun :-)

No comments: