Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Time

The last time I wrote was September 6th, wow, that seems such a long time ago. I have my operation for my wrist tomorrow, of which, I am looking forward to.

I have full movement in my wrist now. The doctors said that I would loose movement and the strength of my grip feels really good also. This begs the question 'have I healed the bone already?'

I have finished my training courses now which means that I can now offer the best Motocross coaching that anyone can provide in the U.K.

Did you know that there is no need to feel nervous on a start line? Is it possible to feel excited, determined, and totally confident, Every time you go to the start line? You bet it's possible.

I have learnt new techniques that are quick, easy and very effective. I'll explain more after my visit to hospital.

Keep having fun

1 comment:

Warren said...

Finally an update. I check your blog almost everyday. Good luck with the op!