Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tracking

My work with Mindracing had produced an awareness to a number of conflicts that I had running in my life. This is where I have previously mentioned 'thinking in solitude'. I needed to work out what the conflicts were and what effect these where having on my everyday life.
I needed to consider what consequences would occur as I made decisions to change my life style in a proactive way.
This was easy, as I had decided (subconsciously) to become responsible for my decisions. The consequences of any change in direction was made by me.

To become a winner I will require three attributes.
1. The business to be running smooth and efficiently and have support from my family at home.
Amazingly (to me), as my business runs smoother, it has enabled me to train (Physically) more and spend good time with my family, even though I am still busy.
From this, I now have full support from my family and this has warmed me up, inside, so much. It's a feeling that I want to keep and will make sure I keep putting the effort in, to make sure I keep 'balancing the wheel' and avoid any more conflicts.

2. A process that I am currently dealing with is making sure I avoid 'resource depletion', before I start riding I need to have everything in place to race for a complete season. When I have achieved this I will be very happy, relaxed and I am sure that my bike training will come on very quickly. I am looking forward to this outcome.

3. I will concentrate on 'tracking'. By tracking my diet, physical training, motocross training, bike settings and testing of different products(on the bike and food) I will be able to measure my progress and eliminate, as much as possible, room for doubt.

No comments: