Monday, December 18, 2006

Swimming

Whilst I feel like pulling my hair out because I have no current training programme, I have decided that, I will kick back and enjoy the festive period.
There is no alternative anyway! Our kids are really excited that Father Christmas will be here soon and I get excited because they're excited and the result is a very lively household.
In fact, you may be mistaken for thinking that it is Christmas every day in our house!

By kicking back, I will be using parts of my old swimming programme. I say parts of it because it involves different types of easy and hard sessions. The parts that I will use from this is only the the harder sessions.
As my fitness has improved, I find that the easier sessions are too short and I love swimming so much that I like to train for at least 30 minutes. The harder sessions usually last around 40 minutes.

So, I guess, I will be kicking forwards, rather than kicking back, this Christmas!

No comments: