Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feedback

Last Saturday, I had a great day practicing at Thorseway Moto Parc. My fitness and bike speed is picking up great and I am really pleased with how quick these areas are developing.

One thing, Ashley Scott told me early on, was that 'feedback is everything'. So far, I have had very little feedback, regarding my speed. I am able to measure my fitness, however, because all my training so far this year has been on my own or with slower riders, I am unsure of how much quicker I need to be, so that, I am competitive in my races.

I will find this out next week as I go to Spain to train along side grand prix riders.
This is going to be so much fun and a time when I can really concentrate on my speed.

I am expecting to return from Spain on a new level (up from where I am now) and with even more knowledge to make sure that I am training properly and getting racing results that I have been dreaming of.

On my return I will have four weeks before my first British Championship race!

No comments: