Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Goal

I have been busy recently with riding, training, working and I also had the opportunity to join the A.C.U Acdamies coaching seminar with Mindracings, Ashley Scott.
This was a great seminar which covered goal setting.

Setting congruent goals is really important and for me, along with my medium and long term goals, I have realised that I need to keep setting lots of short term goals, this I will keep practicing.

An exercise we did was to make a large poster. We started of with a large piece of white card and cut out pictures from a handfull of old motocross magazines to represent our goals and then produce a poster with pictures and words so that we can create a clear, life like picture in our mind, of the future outcome of our goals, that we want.

This was great fun and also quite easy as I already know how I want my goals to be achieved.

No comments: