Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Avioding resource depletion

Over the winter period, I am really pleased to have attracted lots of support, for my racing this season. As I get more support, I realise how much more I need to achieve my goal, for example, having someone to maintain the bikes and practice with me and using the best bike parts, such as, factory suspension. This is all a part of avoiding resource depletion, which I have discussed in earlier bloggs.

I have got many ideas for my track that I will be putting in place over the next coming months. Doncaster Moto Parc will be providing many services for a wider sector of off-road motorcycling, which will consume a lot of my time. This is where having someone to maintain the bikes comes in. Somewhere across the board I have to reduce my time in one area to improve the services I want to provided in the business area of my life.

All I am doing is adjusting how I balance the wheel (as I've mentioned earlier). I am choosing to to spend more time in my career sector for a period of time, which, will require that I keep checking that I am still giving, in the other six areas of my life.

No comments: