Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Live life with an abundence.

Over the weekend, my family have spent time with my parents, at the seaside. We took our caravan, stayed at a campsite and spent our time, during the day, at a beach hut, where my mum and dad had planned a treasure hunt, for the 'Pirates and mermaids' party.

Now, my kids and my sisters kids (7 of them under the age of 7) loved getting dressed up, however, what I witnessed was that my parents and their friends, who are retired, enjoyed dressing up far more than the kids! It was great to see and since retiring, my parents seem to have decided that now is the time to live life with an abundance.

Through reading books of personnel development, I decided that, what ever your age, NOW, is time to live life with an abundance.

Have fun.

No comments: