Friday, May 18, 2007

Unconscious Collective

I want to write about an experience I had a couple of days ago, which relates to an earlier blog regarding MY car park space.

I needed to speak to my insurance broker regarding an item we had discussed for myself, some time ago. When I called, he was unavailable, so, I left a message with the receptionist and asked her to pass it on, telling her, he knew what it was about.

He called me back within fifteen minutes saying 'that was really spooky'. He had been reading my file and was chasing the item up, when the receptionist told him that I had called and that I said he knew what I wanted to talk to him about!

Now, think about it, have you ever had a time when you were thinking of a friend, and they ring you up?

This is what, I think, the unconscious collective is and the more I experience it, the more I believe that it is possible to get what you want, if you are willing to notice your thoughts and listen to your inner self.

Have a listen!!

No comments: