Monday, May 21, 2007

Never Give Up

Listening to the Bob Procter CDs, he recalls a speech made by Winston Churchill. In a nutshell, he stood up to the podium, waited a few moments and with everyone's full attention on him, he said 'Never give up.........Never Give Up..........NEVER GIVE UP' and then got down from the podium and walked out the room. I think this is a fantastic demonstration of many things, such as, confidence, self belief and courage, among many other character traits you can think of.

As I think of this and other pieces of knowledge I have gained, I realise that, I will achieve my goal and this will only happen when I am ready. When I have become the type of person that is capable of being a champion at the highest level. Currently, I have only been capable of being the winner of the Icelandic motocross championship, this is something that I really enjoyed doing and I am proud of.

I am making space for myself in our universe for this to happen and as the picture becomes more clear, I realise that I have curtain items that I need to fulfill before this space appears for me to become the head of my game.

No comments: