Friday, March 02, 2007

Be Greatful

I am currently writing the second part of my blog (the first being below). During my run, I also thought about an exercise I have heard about. Consider each day 'what you are grateful for'.

I am grateful for the work I have done with Ashley Scott, so that I am able to do what I am doing now.
I am grateful that my alarm clock is set for 7am every morning. Grateful because I can wake up, hug and give my wife a kiss, get myself and my three beautiful daughters out of bed. Get them breakfast in our fantastic house. I am grateful for taking them to school in our car and the teachers doing a great job for educating them. I am grateful that I run my own business and for all the experiences I have had whilst travelling, for all the people who have been on my journey and given me the opportunity to be in this situation that I am in now, this includes my parents and family. I am grateful for all the times I have faced resistance, grateful for character building. I am grateful for the support I am getting now from current sponsors and friends who give me encouragement to go for it (in life, that is). I am grateful that lots and lots of customers enjoy riding at Doncaster Moto Parc. This is just a short list of what I am grateful for.

I am grateful for Ashley, telling me what I know now, before I listened to the Bob Proctor audio CDs. I have been able to listen with an understanding and more importantly......... understand that there is only one emotion and that is LOVE.

No comments: