Thursday, March 08, 2007

Welcome

I have been writing my blogs for some time now and have covered many experiences and different topics, that I have come across, on my journey to achieving my goals.

As I benefit from writing my thoughts down (a great exercise, in itself), I hope that anyone reading what I have written down, can benefit from my experiences, if so, brilliant.

So far, I have only e-mailed my blogger to friends and family and I guess, this has gone further a field, since I have been writing blogs for quite a while now. So, I have decided now, to put a link on my website home page www.edbradley.co.uk , so that, if possible, customers of Doncaster Moto Parc and people interested in motocross, can get an insight of what I am up to.

I hope, I can keep producing interesting blogs and I will start to include what activities I am involved in, at the track.

No comments: