Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lots of Enthusiasm!

I have recently been training in Belgium for two reasons. Firstly, to train with Harry Everts and secondly, to have a look at the facilities of the Hondapark circuit, which has confirmed my ideas that will come about at Doncaster Moto Parc.

With great enthusiasm, myself and Andy Kyffin, set off from my house at 11.00p.m arrived at the ferry for 4.00a.m, landed at 6.15 am and slept in the van. We started riding at 2.00p.m and finished at 5.30p.m.
After finding a hotel, we were in bed for 10.00p.m and up at 9.00a.m. We started riding at 1.00p.m and left the circuit at 5.30p.m. We arrived home at 3.00a.m in the morning and I was working at the track at 9.ooa.m.

So, as you can see, we where busy to make two days training happen! It was a lot of fun and this made it really easy to do. What has surprised me though, is that, although I feel very clear minded and healthy, I have got a cold sore on my lip. This is something that is associated with stress or being run down, neither of which I feel.
What I am really pleased with is that the cold sore is almost gone, after 48 hours of it arriving.

Although it was good to push the boundaries, there is a price to pay for it. I feel lucky that my body told me that I need to recover. One more good nights sleep, tonight and everything will be back to normal. Awesome

No comments: