Thursday, February 08, 2007

All you need is Love!

Ashley Scott has helped me become the person I am today and has a canny knack of telling me things, just at the right time.

Some time ago, now, Ashley told me that there are only two emotions. Love and Fear and that you could actually say there is only one emotion and that is Love. So, as I begin to appreciate this and notice, these two emotions, where it is in mine and other peoples lives, I could give no other thought to the fact that, there could be only one emotion, Love.

After blogging about, looking after the goose, I had started to notice how much, I love everything I do, whether it be riding my bike or changing my daughters dirty bum or the washing up.
After sending an e-mail to Ashley on an observation I have made, he asked me to consider, again, that there is only one emotion, Love and the absence of Love.

This question was asked at just the right time and 'Ashley, if this was a conscious decision, fair play'.
Myself and others in my life will benefit from this.

No comments: