Thursday, February 08, 2007

Think it, do it!!!

Last week, I blogged about how Harry's school looked like from the outside. Yesterday, on my day off, I watched and listened to what Harry had to say. I really enjoyed listening, there was only small instruction on technique. Most of his time is spent, telling riders how to make the bike go faster around the corners, regardless (to some extent) of technique. Andy, Petur and myself have found this very refreshing.

For me, riding in the second group, we've been doing motos. Harry has picked me up on two things I need to concentrate on. Once he had told me, I went out and did it straight away and continued to do so, each time after. I love being told what to do on a bike. I know I have a natural ability to do things on a bike that other riders don't. I have seen areas on the track, both last week and this week, where I was the first rider to start new lines and ride sections in a different way to get better results.

Whilst talking with Andy last night, I am sure that I am returning home on a higher level of riding from when I arrived here.

This was my plan. Awesome!

No comments: