Saturday, February 03, 2007

New track, more riding.

Yesterday, we had no training in the gym, as it was hot the day before and it's important to avoid over training. That was the comment made by the Everts team. I was so happy to be riding in the sun! Although it is harder, riding in the heat, I was looking forward to doing more gym work in that morning.

We rode at a different track, hard pack and hilly, a really fun track. Also, it was a free riding day, we could do what we liked, in respect of riding time. This was great, I did two, forty minute motos, after a warm up, learning the track.

My speed was good and I started to fade after approximately twenty minutes. I need to be able to keep going with great speed for a further twenty minutes. With practice, I will ride full forty minute motos at full speed.

Today, Petur and myself our going out for a cycle, carrying out maintainace work on the bikes and washing clothes, this will take all day. Tomorrow, we will be picking up Andy from the airport.

No comments: